Research Associate I-II (Cell culture)
Number of positions: 1
· BS/MS in life sciences or a related discipline. Prior cell culture experience is an asset.
· Experience with CHO cell lines is an added advantage.
· Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
· Ability to work within a team environment.
· Working knowledge of analytical methods for screening cultures such as SDS PAGE, Western blot, ELISA, and flow cytometry is a plus.
· Providing cell culture assistance in generation and maintenance of stable cell lines for production of recombinant therapeutics.
· Performing assays to screen cultures for protein expression.
· Routine management of laboratory supplies.
· Accurate keeping of notebook records.